1630 & 1628 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Seattle, WA
Luxury Townhomes - 2 Units
Unit 1628 upstairs walk through tour
Unit 1628 downstairs walk through tour
Modern luxury town homes, loaded with contemporary minimalist design, offering a functional floor plan and plenty of yard space for residents with pets, children, or a green thumb. This prime Seattle location is less than 5 minutes from Lake Washington by car, and downtown is a short 15-minute bus or bike ride away. This remodeled duplex is located steps away from bus transportation. Less than a mile to Trader Joe’s, Wilridge Winery, Seattle's famous Central Cinema, Madrona Park, and the newly updated Seattle Japanese Garden. Nearby school include the Nova/Mann School, Madrona Elementary, Leschi Elementary, and Garfield High.
Lots of natural light and open spaces. Intimate town home feels like your own house. Enter the town home through two entrance options with new exterior doors and new chrome door handles. Each unit has an upstairs and downstairs. Medium bedroom upstairs and two large sized bedroom downstairs, with generous closet space, and LED lighting. Modern finishes throughout, with luxurious vinyl driftwood plank flooring. One full bathroom upstairs, and a 3/4 bathroom downstairs with walk-in shower modern upgraded smooth gloss tile, with mounted stainless steel faucets and water-efficient toilets. Outdoor dining is an option on the back porch with new lighting fixtures, glass railing, and plenty of room for a BBQ.
Walk Score: 80 (Very Walkable)
Transit Score: 61 (Good Transit)
Please text for quicker reply and to set up tour 425-312-6889
Minimum $10,950/month document household income required
Minimum 3 years of verified rental history required
Credit score requirement 600+
Move in costs: Amount equal to first month rent for deposit + first month’s rent.
(Last month rent may be required subject to application, inquire for details.) Application fee - $50 non-refundable application fee per each applicant age 18 and older
Tenant pays all utilities: water/sewer, electricity, gas, internet/TV, garbage/recycling/compost. *Some bills may need to remain in owner name, tenant will reimburse with rent upon receiving bills.
Tenant is responsible for yard maintenance and mowing for their side of fenced area.
Lease Term: 12 Months
Maximum Occupancy: 5
Tenant is required to have a renter's insurance policy
Comprehensive reusable tenant screening report will not be accepted
Pets considered on a case-by-case basis, pet fee, pet rent applies, and breed restrictions apply, inquire for details
No large dogs, small pets (under 25 lbs) only
$750 non-refundable pet fee per pet + $65/month per pet
Pets are subject to approval and must be up to date on all vaccinations and have no bite history. No more than 2 pets will be accepted.
Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited.
Inquire for more detailed application requirements and qualification criteria
COMPLETELY REMODELED FEATURING:
- Newly remodeled luxury town-homes with large yard, garden, and three parking spaces per unit (on-street parking optional)
- New roof
- New siding
- 3 bedrooms (one upstairs and two downstairs)
- 2 bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- 1,310 sq ft
- Lot size: 8,400
- Brand new high-efficiency gas furnaces
- Private lockable storage shed (unit 1630 only)
- 6+ parking spaces (3 per unit)
- Generous closet space in upstairs and downstairs
- Ample storage/closet areas (very valuable in metro Seattle areas)
- New deck and stairs, with new modern glass deck railing
- New hickory driftwood vinyl flooring in living room, kitchen, bedrooms, and hallways
- New double pane windows
- New exterior doors with black iron door handles
- New upgraded custom chef's kitchen with new white shaker cabinets, new quartz countertops, under-mount stainless steel sinks, custom tile backsplash, and new stainless steel appliances.
- New high-efficiency water heaters
- Laundry room downstairs with new high-efficiency top load washer and dryers
- New and modern bathrooms with mounted stainless steel faucets, large basin sinks, shower and window wrapped in new tile, and new tiled shower pans.
- New designer paint throughout
- New lighting fixtures throughout, with dimmer switches in main rooms
- New High Efficiency toilets in each bathroom
- New landscaping in fully fenced yard, perfect for pets and kids. (Unit 1630 features a larger yard). Each unit has their own separate fenced yard area.
- Raised and framed garden beds
- Energy-efficient NEST thermostat
- Custom glass and black-bar railings
- Exterior landscaping along street will be complete by end of September, with freshly poured gravel along blvd grass.
Note: Photos are of Unit 1630 and 1628.
Property is staged, staging will be removed, rental doesn't come furnished.
Interested in Buying Instead of Renting?
Sign up for our home buyer list for more homes like this or to get started on your Path to Home Ownership!